Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 April 2015

toxic love

 
What is this?
Where did this come from?
How do I even begin to explain it?
What the hell...
 
Our love is dangerous
Our love is platonic
Our love is toxic
and this love will kill
 
the depth of the feeling
the feeling that cannot be explained
the sentiment that cannot be shared
the love that should only be shown
the heart ache it will bring
 
this love is sore
to the heart and to the mind
to the soul and to the core
the deepness of it all torments
 
we will always seek for change
we will always seek to see a difference
but that difference will not matter
if that difference is not based on it all
this love I mean
 
it is the most crazy feeling
words cannot even articulate
makes one feel like an animal
well even they have love
love beyond what we can see
this is danger
 
one day it will make sense
but how?
if you are failing to even put words in order
thoughts that race in all directions
what will it be?
how will we see it?
the danger is there
and the more I type I can feel it
it's running through my veins
this love is toxic
 
from the core of my being
from the core of my soul
I know this is true
I know this is mad love
crazy love
dangerous love
and yet I still want it
 
I still want to feel it
I still want to see it
I still want it in me
for as long as it can be
because without it
these words have no meaning
these words will fall on deaf ears
and my heart will explode.
 
 
 
 


1 comment: