Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 May 2017

This is it!

There's too much pain in my thoughts.
Too much weight in my actions.
Sadly the efforts redirects to dackness.
Light becomes a myth not to question.

My eyes bleed.
There's no point when the morning is equivalent to midnight.
No sunshine, no breeze, no fresh air.

No words can save me,
No motion could move me,
Rigid in pain that needs healing.
The power is not set in me but around me.

Go ahead, envy what you don't know.
Let all my secrets engulf me,
There's no salvation in sight.
The pain deepens with every breath I take.

My soul shakes with every wish I have.
My faith trapped but not shaken.
The light is not near,
The distance mutilated what my feet can bear.

The cover on my face is blank,
Not dark.
All my hopes sit flat on the banks of a wishing river.
It will not change, nor will it matter when my mind gives in.
It has been a while but the taste still sickens me to my core.

The plan is set, the idea is there,
But time is in question or is it timing?
The rest of it will always ache.
I will bare it all.

I never knew pain to be so calm.
All comfortable to a point that change dismantles the very brain keeping it in.
I can feel it.
My neck shifts in spasms trying to keep it sane.

Will the light make it here?
Will this darkness leave?
Will the power within me show,
Or will I just have to deal with it?

I ask where, how and why?
Is my existence pleasure to this pain?
Does this pain know that I can feel it?
Does this darkness know that I'm not going anywhere?

Give light a chance to shine.
Give me a chance to smile.
It is in me and not on me to show.
I cannot pretend when my insides are shredded to the bit of what I long for.

Yes this pain is painful.
This is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment