Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2015

when you leave


when you feel the deep thoughts
the motion of it leaving your body
who am I to question?
who am I to think that it matters?

the deepness of it all squanders beliefs
the heart beat is slow
the mind sees better
while the heart is trying to feel

I can feel you rip out of my rib
piercing through it all
molecules search to mend
listen and listen well
the world is cruel
the mind knows
but the heart still wants to believe
the power of it all rests in you

even when I feel you leave
I try to keep you around
try to keep you in me
I feel less mature
because it still speaks
yes my heart speaks
and while that happens my soul burns
all this is internal
because externally we cannot show

we become slaves to our own minds
our own hearts tortures us
we seek for words to stabilize
the blood flow is fast

I will read this again and I will still question
I'll still need something to hold on to
when you leave in that speed
you leaving me burning inside
volcanic lava flowing through my head
burning my thoughts

when you're leaving my body
leave it intact
there is no repair center for such
and time will not make it easy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment