Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

this wall

 
the writing on the wall
the ink is faint
wall not straight
letters falling apart
sentences not making sense
 
bet you I wrote in tears
missing so many words
it's dark
and yet I write
the wall is slippery
I need a cloth
 
I can't even find the door
I'm on my knees
the question marks
the light I need
 
I can't keep writing in the dark
I can feel the ink in my eyes
eye balls black
retina lost it's colour
this is a puzzle
Botshelo should finish this off
 
I'm tired
I'm restless
 
maybe I should move one brick
maybe I should add
this wall is my protector
this wall I need
bang, bang
need to feed
 
give meaning
the dark will fade
the wall will still stand
writing I keep at it
i'm tired
 
my heart is heavy
mix ink with tears
walls with the dark
brake you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment