Total Pageviews

Monday 10 August 2015

Thoughts

THOUGHTS.

It's with everything in me that I get to think of this. It's been a minute.
When you realise that you have more people who love you and yet you still find an ignorant bone in you.

These thoughts are burning me inside.
But these thoughts are making me smile.
These people I keep seeing and having around me, surely do mean a lot to me.
Be it love or ride or die type thing.

Thoughts that need no caption,
Thoughts that are shared as equal.
My friends (as small as my circle may be), my family and everyone else that have no title but still bring change and meaning to my life.

The other day I saw peace, I felt peace and wish it lasted.
My thoughts still bring joy, though some times they deep in a cave.
Some times I even search for a mental way out.

My thoughts, these thoughts.
Do they matter, always.
Should we follow them, well find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment