Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2016

I don't know


I don’t know where I was last night
All those hours I spent in no man’s land
No trace or memory of anything
I don’t know the place
Nor do I know the location
Been there through but still don’t know

I don’t know where I was last night
I couldn’t speak of it, the darkness was overwhelming
I don’t know why I went
How do I go to a place I don’t know?

This place is not known to people around me
Stories flying around which makes no sense
The question still stands, Where, Why, How?
The scenery said a lot
The pulse that never skipped a beat
The worry in my heart so heavy
That my mind ran over time

I don’t know where I was last night
Even though I saw the light of day
At the end of it all, I ran a race with no finish line
Hanging by a thread of questions with no answers
It took hours to return with my soul
The destination with no smile

I really don’t know where I was last night
Should I be happy that I returned?
Should I be questioning it all?
Spinning mind set on auto pilot
As heavy as my heart was, reality still saves time

I don’t know where I was last night
But I’m really glad that I went…

I don’t know

No comments:

Post a Comment