Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 May 2016

i am not naive


I am not naïve
I will not perpetuate a stereo type of mindless people
People who seek attention
I will not stoop any lower than the hurt bought forward
The spirit will always shine with smiles
Save me from the conceptual stupidity that runs in people’s blood
Souls which are not intended will never burn
Those intended will rise above,
Rise above with the intention to live and smile more

I am not naïve
The fire will always burn out
Not that it matters to some
But the observation of seeing a tree grow from ashes
It will overwhelm even the most heartless creatures
God sees the hurt and shares the pain
Yes, it never seem to be profitable
Because shallow minds only see in narrow visions
The power shown will not be to define
It will be to reintroduce

The pain will mellow in time
The frown will disappear
Beat the heart and listen to the power of reproduction
The power of humanity
Speed is always slow when intentions are mentally deranged

I am not naïve
I will look at stars while I count my blessings
Every breath of fresh air will be a symbol
Every sign will be clear
Forget about space when people’s mentalities are measured by actions and words
I am not naïve

Redefine your views and look at me again
Look at me closely.
I am not naïve….

No comments:

Post a Comment